Monday, June 20, 2011

Reading Break!

Hey all, so I have been a bit busy working and getting things reading for Sabbath lessons and my job, so I really didn’t had much time to post. OK so that’s half a lie. The real reason I haven’t been posting is because I was doing a lot of reading. I’m kinda ashamed to say it wasn’t constructive reading but pure entertainment. I can’t help it. I was waiting for a whole week for book two of a new Manga I got into last week called After School Nightmare. When the library called me, it was over. Sorry… however I will continue the same routine each week. I’ll post a poem on Tuesday, and if I know what I’m planning on doing (format, style, assignment) I will let you know on Friday.

FYI-my trip to Columbus was horrible, I’m currently waiting from my video  to be edited so you can see what happen. But as far as materials for a poem… Nope, I was too frustrated.

Friday June 17, 2011. I was screaming in the streets when I got the phone call.

2 comments:

  1. Misha!

    Manga RULES and is constructive reading if you ask me!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got into reading mangas; however, I was always an anime fan. But now that I think of it, it was constructive because it gave me some ideas for a story I'm writing.

    ReplyDelete