Tuesday, June 7, 2011

An Evil Time

So….. I cheated. I’m sorry. I had to! I couldn’t ended it the way it was, so I added the last line on my own. Also I used some phrases instead of words in some verses. I had to, Ezekiel 7 is a wonderful chapter. You should read it! If it makes you feel any better, I got it strictly from the bible. So besides for, a, it, into, to, and will I added more words like burning and whines. Hope you like it.

The word watcheth,
for a time cometh.
Ancient iniquity and wailing fury
Polluted its secret place.

Morning is gone;
it escaped into the deserts
where evil will judge the weak
as wrath waters.

The last trumpet died
under the burning sackcloth
and the stumbling blocks.

Destruction cometh.
It judges bloody crimes
And pomp whines.

For Vengeance is Mines, saith the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment