Thursday, January 17, 2013

Soo... I do this all the time. I workout hardcore for four weeks some times six weeks and then I get really lazy from 2-4 weeks and then start all over again. It's bad I know it, I just get really busy or lazy, which ever comes first. I'm currently on week 5 and  only work out once this week. I need to work out tonight and tomorrow but I have some much things to do and work is kicking my butt!. Tomorrow is Friday and I have clean and prepare myself  for Sabbath  not to mention I teach 3 Saturdays a month and preparing the children's lesson is time consuming. Sigh... I wanted to be busy and God granted me that wish... I'm finish complaining.

1 comment:


  1. Thank You Jesus I completed my exercise for this week! Yay! Now the rest of my life time to go.

    ReplyDelete